A LITTLE GET TO KNOW THE GIRL BEHIND THE CAMERA.
I so wish I was the type of person that could write those beautifully written captions for photos or write those hilarious real blogs. But unfortunately that just isn't me. My entire life is a game of charades, as I attempt to get out my thoughts and lord help anyone who isn't good at that game. As many of you that have been in front of my camera, you know I am more of a let me show you than tell you kind of gal. So bare with me as I am going to attempt to get out some details that you might want to know.
- I am the youngest and the only girl. To say I was incredible spoiled for majority of my life would be a huge understatement. Apparently in the real world people don't just do something for you because you asked. Weird, I know it hit me hard too. My family, not just my immediate family, my whole big, crazy, weird family they mean the world to me. I wouldn't be the person I am today if it wasn't for them.
- I am incredibly competitive. I can take a nice friendly game and make it seem like we are at the olympics. Maybe its the youngest sibling trait but I will get creative to win if I need too.
- I love to dance. Whether that is in a grocery store or dance floor, when I hear a good tune I will embarrass anyone who is with me.
- Riding is my version of therapy, my horses know my heart better than anyone else. I started team roping when I was a teenager and I am so glad I never gave it up. It honestly is one of my favourite things to do.
- I am actually a very shy person, definitely an introvert. I have anxiety every time I am in a group of people. Yet when I am holding a camera my focus is on something else and it helps so much.
I never thought this would be where I am today. I started taking pictures when I was 18, but I didn't start taking it serious until a few years ago. I went to school to be a nurse and I love being a nurse. I started this as a way to be creative and make some extra money on the side. This is so much more than a way to make money. Having people trust me enough to capture such special moments in their lives, will always hold a special place in my heart.
Much love. Kaylee Mohl